Are you a developer? We’re hiring.
NOW HIRING – Remote C#/.Net Developer for Phantasma Blockchain
We are seeking an experienced back-end C#/.Net Developer to join our team at Phantasma Blockchain, a decentralized platform for building blockchain-based applications. In this fully remote role, you will work closely with our development team to design, implement and maintain various blockchain protocols and solutions using C#/.Net.
- Design, implement and maintain various blockchain protocols and solutions using C#/.Net
- Collaborate with the development team to identify and resolve issues
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code
- Participate in code reviews to ensure the quality of the codebase
- Contribute to the improvement of our development processes and tooling
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and trends in the blockchain space
- Use Jira to manage project tasks, track progress, and report status updates to stakeholders
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in C#/.Net development
- Strong understanding of blockchain technology and its underlying concepts
- Experience with blockchain protocols (e.g. Ethereum, Bitcoin, NEO, etc.)
- Familiarity with smart contract development using Solidity or other programming languages (not mandatory)
- Experience with Git and agile development methodologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a remote team environment
- Experience using Jira or other project management tools
This is a full-time remote position with a competitive salary and benefits. If you are passionate about blockchain technology and have a strong background in C#/.Net development, as well as experience using Jira or other project management tools, we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this role to [email protected]
WANT TO WORK WITH US?
If you’re a Phantasma community member and have an interest in participating on the project, please get in touch!
How Can We Help?
If you’re new around here, we get that it may be a little overwhelming. Reach out, we can help! If you are a developer and need some development help, head over to Discord or create a ticket for our support team.