Through Crypto.com’s Phantasma (SOUL) Price Page, you can now directly access Phantasma’s RSS news feed. This feature will enable Crypto.com users to obtain the latest news and updates from Phantasma, a layer 1 blockchain platform providing industry leading Smart NFT technology.
Crypto.com users can stay on top of the latest updates regarding Phantasma’s products and services in addition to accessing the latest SOUL price, trading volume, live charts and market capitalization data.
This follows a recent development in Phantasma and Crypto.com’s collaboration where Crypto.com implemented ERC20 SOUL support in their Crypto.com DeFi wallet, enabling ERC20 SOUL holders to securely store their SOUL in the Crypto.com wallet application.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com has grown into a fully-fledged and well-known international cryptocurrency hub in just a few short years. Its crypto ecosystem consists of the Crypto.com App, Crypto.com Exchange, Crypto.com DeFi Wallet, DeFi Swap, Crypto.com Visa Cards, Crypto Earn, Crypto Credit, Price Page, NFT marketplace, Ethereum Gas Fees Tracker, and many other services. Crypto.com works with regulatory institutions all over the globe, and aims to bring you the most convenient way to buy, sell, trade, and spend cryptocurrencies. The Crypto.com App allows users to buy over 100 top cryptocurrencies at true cost, to earn high interest on their crypto, to manage their Crypto.com Visa Card, and to easily make crypto payments, along with many other rewarding features. The company’s Crypto.com DeFi Wallet is non-custodial, so users can have full control of their private keys.
Crypto.com is a highly secure and regulated crypto platform with numerous security certifications and assessments awarded by top security auditors. Crypto.com has obtained the following certificates:
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO/IEC 27701:2019, PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance and CCSS.
- ISO/IEC 27701:2019 Certification for privacy risk management by SGS.
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certification for information security management by Bureau Veritas.
- Level 1 (highest degree) PDC:DSS standard for complying with strict requirements in the payment card industry.
- CCSS (Cryptocurrency Security Standard) — a series of strict security requirements for storing, accepting, and transacting cryptocurrencies.
- Adaptive (Tier 4) rating — National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Privacy Framework
- Adaptive (Tier 4) rating — National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework